All EUROO products are designed and manufactured with the highest standards, as we value quality, innovation, and functionality.
Before assembling or using any product, we strongly recommend reading the provided user manual for proper product handling and maintenance.
In the unlikely event of a product defect, EUROO offers free repair and service, within the warranty period, thru its authorized service center in the Philippines.
The warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires at the end of the period indicated below:
PRODUCT CATEGORY AND WARRANTY PERIOD
Beauty - 24 months
Men’s Grooming - 24 months
Health and Wellness - 12 months
Health and Sanitation - 12 months
Personal Health - 12 months
Accessories - 12 months
Travel and Lifestyle - 12 months
If any product defect occurs within the warranty period, EUROO will repair and service the product for free, thru its authorized service center, and the warranty will continue from the date of the original purchase. The warranty will apply provided the product has been handled properly for its intended use and in accordance with the user manual.
The Warranty does not apply if:
- The purchase documents have been altered in any way or made illegible
- Lost or stolen product/s.
- Product that has expired its warranty period.
- The product is being used for commercial purposes.
- The defect is caused by abuse or misuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the recommended operations of the product.
- The product has been damaged - including but not limited to damage by pets, lightning, abnormal voltage, water or fire, natural disaster, or transport accident.The product is defective due to wear of parts, which can be considered as consumable parts by their nature.
- The accessories/parts such as battery, blade, drive coupling, dust bag, filter and any other external accessories/parts, which are worn out from normal use.
When claiming repairs under warranty:
- Customers are required to provide a Valid Proof of Purchase* and a Visible Proof Depicting the Defect:
1. *Dated Sales invoice from EUROO's authorized resellers
2. *Order Confirmation/Number from online purchases made through EUROO's authorized resellers
- A Technical Support Group (TSG) representative will coordinate with the customer and document the troubleshooting of the product. It may be necessary to surrender the product at the service center for quality inspection.
- The TSG representative will evaluate the appropriate solution for the product (for repair or replacement) within the scope of the warranty coverage and limitations.